(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Tamanguu GmbH & Co. KG, Niemannsweg 85, 24105 Kiel, Germany, e-mail address: info -at- tamanguu.de.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They help us to make our Internet presence more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use to supply the respective service and to which the previously mentioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) If you become a customer of us in the future, we may use your e-mail address, which we have received via your contact request or via other offers on our website, to send you direct mailings for related goods or services that you have purchased via a newsletter. You can cancel this direct advertising at any time by informing us about the contact possibilities given in the imprint. This notice is also included in every mail that includes advertising. The legal basis for this is § 7 para. 3 of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG). We delete your data after two years at the latest, unless you order goods or services from us again within this period or you receive another mail containing advertising within the two years.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permission for processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons for protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
(1) In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your username. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your real name. User name and e-mail address are required, all other information is voluntary. If you make a comment, we continue to store your IP address, which we delete after one week. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b and f GDPR. Comments will not be reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as unlawful by third parties.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID.
(6) We use the service MailChimp of the provider Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. With the service the dispatch of newsletters can be organized and analyzed. MailChimp stores the data required for newsletter subscription on its servers in the USA. In any case, this is the e-mail address. MailChimp has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, a certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield. Further information can be found at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active.
We have concluded an order data processing agreement with MailChimp, in which MailChimp commits to protect our customers’ data and not to pass it on to third parties.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, as IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “
_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. This allows us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users that are currently not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users that are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We use so-called web fonts from Google on our website. When a page is loaded, a connection is established to the Google server and your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache. This allows fonts and texts on the page to be displayed without errors. By connecting to Google, your IP address is forwarded to Google. This will let Google know that you have visited our website.
(2) By using Google Web Fonts, our site can guarantee a uniform presentation of our online offers. We have a legitimate interest in this within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts, a default font will be used instead.
(4) For further details, please refer to Google’s data protection declaration (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/) and the following link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
(1) If you want to use tamanguu.contacts, you have to register on our website with your e-mail address and a password of your choice. After successful registration an account will be created for you. You have the possibility to give yourself a user name. There is no requirement for a clear name. Pseudonymous use is possible. All other information besides the e-mail address and password is optional and voluntary. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If we do not receive such confirmation, your registration will automatically be deleted from our database.
(2) If you use our service, we store your data necessary for contract fulfilment until you finally delete your access in the account settings, unless there are legal data storage regulations. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the duration of your use of the service, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology. All login data within Tamanguu is additionally encrypted with a symmetric AES based algorithm.
(1) You have the possibility to link your Tamanguu account with your Google Account. This allows you to access Google Contacts, Google Calendar and Google Mail via tamanguu.contacts. By synchronizing with Google Account, the data is transferred to Tamanguu. To import the data, you will be redirected to a Google website where you can verify yourself by entering your user name and password. Google will then allow access to the selected data. Tamanguu subsequently imports the data from Google.
(2) Tamanguu reads your Google Account user profile, including your Google Account name, profile picture, and e-mail address. The name and profile picture will be used to change your personal information within Tamanguu, unless you have previously provided this information yourself. The e-mail address is used to identify your Google Account within Tamanguu. This assists you in selecting the correct external account if you have linked your Tamanguu Account to several other accounts. It is also used to distinguish between sent and received mails. Your contact details will be imported by Google and added to your Tamanguu address book. Fields such as contact names, e-mail addresses and street addresses are synchronized with your Google Contacts address book, i.e.:
(1) We use the SurveyMonkey web service for surveys. A service of SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2nd Floor, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne Road, Dublin, Ireland. SurveyMonkey is a web service for creating and evaluating online surveys. We use the service, for example, to get an idea of customer satisfaction and thereby continuously improve our offer. The interest in analyzing and optimizing our offer is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If you wish to participate in the survey and have your data deleted subsequently, please contact us using the above contact options. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) We publish job descriptions on our website at irregular intervals. You can apply for these positions with us, e.g. by e-mail. In order for us to process your application, you must provide personal data and enclose the attachments required in the job advertisement. The processing of the data serves the selection of future employees. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit b GDPR.
(2) We delete the data arising in this context if the data is no longer used for the purpose of the application. This is the case after a maximum period of three months after the end of the application procedure if employment does not take place.